Bird Pudding Recipe
2 qt. Water
1 c. Margarine 4 c. Cereal, such as rolled oats,farina, cornmeal
1 c. Peanut butter
1 c. Chopped fruit, such as raisins, dates, apples, wheat germ, bird seed or sunflower seeds (optional)
In a large kettle bring water and margarine to a boil. Slowly add cereal and cook until cereal is thick. Remove the mixture from heat, allow it to cool and pat into small plastic containers.
Put pudding containers in places cats can't reach!
10 Things to Know Before Buying Bird Houses
1. Bird houses are big assortment of types, every to magnetize different species. Make a choice for house that suits to the feathered friends
2. Nesting houses magnetize birds that want to nest in hollow nesses. Such are bluebirds, woodpeckers, starlings, sparrows.
3. Your bird house must be in proportion to the size of birds which visit your home. Chickadees, wrens like little houses and so they feel secure.
4. Our bird houses are constructed to have resistance to the weather. They can stay out all the cold season to give shelter to certain species
5. You have to clean the bird house once a year , and make disinfection with a soap and some water.
6. in case your bird house is on a tree it have to be located above range and away from predators
7. Bird houses add personality to your yard. The kind of birds depends on the size and type of the house
8. Bats keep away from the yard mosquitoes and other pets. There are also bat houses for these animals
9. Wooden and bird houses from metal can revise paint when they are exhibited to the elements. The natural weathering is a share of their looks.
10. You can magnetize birds to your yard with food, water, shelter. The bird house is a mode to make the wildlife feel welcome any time and attract them to be back every year.
About the AuthorDaci Georgieva writes for WildBirdsComfort .com who specialize in Bird Houses and Bird Feeders . Visit the website for more details
Super Sale! Up to 40% Off Top Rated Bird Baths
What's on the Menu Today?
Army Air Corp Photos WWII
Book Care and Repair
Chinese New Year
Christmas Entertaining Recipes
Cooking and Food Links
Cooking for a Large Group
Creative Holiday Cooking
Easter Information and Recipes
Entertaining Tips and Recipes
Fun with Food
Fun with Food
Herbs and Spices
Kids Crafts and Recipes
Memorial Day Information
Natural Skin Care
Nineteenth Century American Women
Nineteenth Century Advertising
Pet Goodies for Dogs, Cats and Birds
Recipes from the 1800's
Wine and Beer Information
Back to Bird Goodies